Subject: Re: Tom Patrick: please reply
From: David Warner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 03:01:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 13 Oct 1995, John Gross wrote:

> it's one of those #^$% compuserve numbered accounts that I can't remember 
> and don't have handy. You can get him or someone else that can tell you 
> about classes at 800-322-2843 or [email-masked]

I subscribed Tom to the Video Toaster mailing list (at his request) but I 
haven't received any replies from some e-mail I sent him, so he may not 
be checking his mail.  ???

Someone else posted his e-mail address a few messages ago, so I won't 
bother posting it again...

                                     -David Warner

--
David Warner <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]